What We Do:
We hold estate sales, downsizing sales, moving sales, and garage sales. When our client lives out of town we facilitate the estate liquidation process by phone, emails, texts, and certified mail.
There is no job too small, too large, or too complicated for us to help you through. However there are many situations where an estate or moving sale isn't the right fit. Under these circumstances, we will do what we can do to provide you with some direction to handle your needs in a different fashion.
Once we've determined that an estate or tag sale with us is a right fit, we treat your home with the respect it deserves. We are always grateful for your business, and we thrive off of referrals.
- Hold 1-4 day sales
- Organize and display household contents
- Provide tables, table covers, racks, display units, directional and safety signs, price tags, and other necessary equipment
- We take safety measures
- Return to family representative all personal items found
- Price all items for sale, thoroughly researching unusual or higher value items
- We extensively market and advertise your sale online, through outdoor signage, and the newspaper.
- Staff the sale
- Use a silent bid system to encourage the sale of higher priced or slow moving items
- We accept cash, checks (with proper ID), and credit cards to encourage sales
- You, the client, pay no cash upfront. Our percentage commission comes out of sale proceeds, and will be reviewed during free home evaluation.
I've never had a successful yard sale before, but with the Colbalt & Daffodil team, I handed over my items and a few days later they handed me a check! I can't say enough good things about how easy it was to work with Jill and her successful team! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to clean their home and earn some great money for a small amount of effort."
— Sheila H.
When you need to clear out a property, why pay a lot of money for a dumpster or junk haulers when you can make money? In most cases, even when there is a need for extensive cleaning, the proceeds of the sale will pay for the clean out and leave the owner of the home with a check to boot.
What to expect BEFORE our sales:
- A free, professional and personal consultation
- A contract agreement between Cobalt & Daffodil Liquidations LLC and our client, detailing the provisions and expectations for the sale
- We provide all needed equipment (tables, racks, tags, signage, etc.)
- Careful sorting of your estate items; no need to throw anything away before we arrive
- Arrange and display all household items and furniture to best showcase them
- Expertly price all items individually to obtain the highest possible fair market value
- Prepare and submit all advertising information pertaining to the sale
- Extensive online marketing efforts to insure the successful sale of your items
- Colorful, distinctive signage for your area displayed in accordance with local regulations
- Secure all areas of home
- Obtain any necessary city permits
- Represent you and your family in a professional and courteous manner.
What to expect AFTER our sales:
- Any pickup arrangements will be addressed
- All signage will be removed from the home and roadways
- Sales supplies and tables will be removed on or before the agreed upon date
- If you desire, we will clear out the home at the end of the sale, leaving it empty and broom swept. Or you can choose to keep your sale leftovers to donate them to your favorite charity.
- Full payment will be made within 7 days from completion of the sale
- A detailed receipt will be included with payment
- Keys will be returned to the clients
What to expect DURING our sales:
- Customers are greeted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Security and customer assistance provided throughout the house
- Merchandise and home are regularly straightened to maintain a fresh appearance
- Bids are accepted until the sale is completed
- We accept cash, checks with proper ID, and credit cards for payment
- All checks are made out to Cobalt & Daffodil Liquidations LLC to ensure you no liability
- If selling your home, we will display information provided by your agent.